Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Svetlana T

ongelezen,
25 okt 2023, 05:28:4525-10-2023
aan Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hi All,

I've made a provider available at 11pm in Chicago (-6) time.
Tried to make a booking selecting Havana time zone (-5).
The booking doesn't show up, says no bookings available.
Same output on any other day.
Is there a reason why?
Tried Sydney time where it's meant to be at 3pm, same issue.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-- ST

The Bat

ongelezen,
25 okt 2023, 12:04:1025-10-2023
aan Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello,

Set  timezone, attach service and working plan hours for provider. so if 11pm in Chicago (-6) time match with the timezone and working plan hours for provider, it will let you to reserve.

Svetlana T

ongelezen,
25 okt 2023, 14:21:3425-10-2023
aan Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Timezone is set
Service is attached
Working plan is specified

When booking some timezones sork and others don't
Adak (-10) works and shows a result at 7pm
Havana (-5) doesn't

Maybe because it is on the next day there?

Svetlana T

ongelezen,
25 okt 2023, 17:38:5525-10-2023
aan Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Note that the provider is available every day, so it is not an issue of 'the customer needs to pick another day'
Tried picking another day to no avail

Please try to reproduce it on your system as follows

1. add a new provider 'grytest'
2. set availability to a day which will be 3 days later at 11pm
3. save
4. go to the booking page. try to place a booking for grytest. on the second screen pick a timzone that is further to the west. this will show the list of available times as in 10pm, 9pm, etc.
5. on the second screen of the booking page try to pick a timezone that is further to the east. this should correspond to midnight, 1am, 2am, etc. this will say there are no times availabe.
6. keep the timezone set to grytest timezone plus one (i.e. one hour to the east) where it says no times are available. try to change the days around, the day before, the day after. it will still say no times are available.

how does this work for you? please let me know. Note that I have version 1.4.3

many thanks.

Svetlana T

ongelezen,
26 okt 2023, 16:01:0926-10-2023
aan Easy!Appointments - Support Group

Alex Tselegidis

ongelezen,
30 okt 2023, 05:50:3330-10-2023
aan Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello!

Thanks for submitting this.

I will take a look

Alex Tselegidis, Easy!Appointments Creator
Need a customization? Get a free quote!

Alex Tselegidis

ongelezen,
12 dec 2023, 05:38:5412-12-2023
aan Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello!

I confirm that the current availability generation only applies to the same date and thus it will not display cross-day availability.

This requires some updates on the availability generation algorithm.

This is marked as a ticket to be worked on for the next release:

Alex Tselegidis, Easy!Appointments Creator
Need a customization? Get a free quote!

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen