iframe and CSRF token

Martin Bučko

Jul 2, 2024, 7:16:26 AM (4 days ago) Jul 2
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
hi,
I am trying to use easyappointments on my website without leaving the page when booking new appointment, using the <iframe>. for that, as I understand, I should change config file in application/config folder at line 386 CSRF_protection from true to false. even after changing that I can't see easyappointment app in <iframe> on my website, it keep saying that my website couldn't open this site. It's ok when I open it on new window, but I would love to have it right on my website.