How to Book Multiple Providers at Once in Easy Appointments?

Jah Lib

Jul 2, 2024, 5:43:42 PM (4 days ago) Jul 2
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group

Hello Alex and everyone,

I'm using Easy Appointments for booking SUP boards for swimming sessions. In our setup, each SUP board is represented as a separate provider. We often need one person to book several boards at once (e.g., three) for a group.

The problem is that with the current setup, each provider (board) can only be booked individually, which is inconvenient and risky since someone else might book one of the boards while the other ones are being booked.

Question: How can I configure Easy Appointments so that one person can select multiple providers at once, and the chosen time slots for these providers become unavailable for others?

Specific use case:

  • Person A wants to book 3 SUP boards (providers: Board 1, Board 2, Board 3) for the same time slot.
  • After booking, the time slot for all three chosen providers should become unavailable for others.

Thank you in advance for any help and suggestions!