Easy!Appointments v1.3.2 is now available for download!

Alex Tselegidis

Jul 29, 2018, 11:12:06 AM7/29/18
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
📢📢📢 Easy!Appointments v1.3.2 is now available for download! Make your installations GDPR-ready! 😁

CHANGELOG

Fixed:

- #480: Make the app GDPR - new EU privacy regulations compliant.
- #485: Make REST API search check with "q" parameter case insensitive.
- #489: REST API response headers must use the Content-Type application/json value.
- #500: Performance optimization in backend calendar page, after the user clicks the insert appointment button.
- #510: Providers should not be able to create appointments for other providers in the backend calendar page.
- #512: Only show appointments of the currently logged in provider.

PACKAGE

Happy Bookin'

  Alex Tselegidis, Easy!Appointments Creator

  Need a customization? Contact me in person!

Message has been deleted

Mohamed Samy Dridi

Oct 20, 2018, 11:27:44 AM10/20/18
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Bonjour,

je m’excuse j'écrit en français, quand j'enregistre deux nouvelle prestation je la trouve pas  ? je trouve une seul prestation si-tout.

Merci beaucoup

Craig Tucker

Oct 21, 2018, 10:45:26 AM10/21/18
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello Mohamed,

I think the issue may be with the service not being selected yet for any provider.  So if you go to the Users tab and select one of your providers you will see a panel with all the services and check boxes.  Select the services for that provider and save.  You should be good to go then.

--Craig