New 1.5 alpha 1 release available

Easy!Appointments - Support Group

May 14, 2024, 9:27:01 AMMay 14
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Dear Community,

Easy!Appointments 1.5 is complete and you can now download and test the first alpha package from our website 🌟 Learn more information on how to contribute to the testing rounds in our latest blog post.

Alex

Alex Tselegidis, Easy!Appointments Creator
Need a customization? Get a free quote!

Engbok Ang

May 18, 2024, 10:21:26 PMMay 18
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hi Alex, May I know how do I upgrade from version 1.4.3, or do I need to do a fresh installation?

Alex Tselegidis

May 20, 2024, 6:23:53 AMMay 20
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello!

You can basically use the exact same steps as with the previous release

Alex Tselegidis, Easy!Appointments Creator
Need a customization? Get a free quote!

Andreas Kundert

May 22, 2024, 10:02:05 AMMay 22
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Can i use that tag in Docker (Docker Compose) too to test the new 1.5 version?

Alex Tselegidis

May 27, 2024, 10:59:32 AMMay 27
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello!

Sure, just keep in mind that a new official docker image will be tagged as soon as we reach the 1.5 stable milestone.