easy appointments 1.4.3 stuck on frozen installation screen

Jim Nielsen

May 11, 2024, 11:07:46 PMMay 11
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
I am stuck installing Easy Appointments.
In public_html I have WordPress installed in /wp
Also in public_html I have a folder called appointment and when I go to that page I have a repeating gif going in a circle (like telling me to wait I guess) and when I fill out the initial admin contact information in the first form I click the Installation button and nothing happens

Is it because of WordPress?

Jim Nielsen

May 12, 2024, 12:21:16 PMMay 12
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
I think my web host did a reboot because it all works now
Thanks

Alex Tselegidis

May 13, 2024, 7:05:08 AMMay 13
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello!

Great, glad to know you resolved this.

Alex Tselegidis, Easy!Appointments Creator
Need a customization? Get a free quote!