Calendar View as kiosk view for "Waiting Area"

Andreas Kundert

May 22, 2024, 4:22:03 PMMay 22
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
I would like to show the calendar view from backend as a Kiosk mode on a screen in our waiting area.

it could have mostly the same layout by showing all provider Column next to each other but without the backend menu and footer and obviously without the add appointmnet modal..

I already moved the view folder - but can't open calendar.php as a single page

is there a possibility to achieve something like that in an easy way?

Andreas Kundert

May 22, 2024, 5:28:08 PMMay 22
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Mostly something like that below. Just having a view, where you see the todays date and all the tables as lists with the entries - no buttons, no menu or footer. Maybe fixed on 100% width so that always all >Providers are showing.

With a given URL you could easily open that on a screen in kiosk mode.

t2024_05_22_23.20h_chrome_nhW5MAzUhu.png

Alex Tselegidis

May 27, 2024, 11:00:50 AMMay 27
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello!

This is an interesting topic and is surely feasible, but requires some code changes.

The best place to get started is the developers portal:

You can also reach out to in...@easyappointments.org and request your custom EA package for this feature or any other.

Alex Tselegidis, Easy!Appointments Creator
Need a customization? Get a free quote!