Booking Page Integration, only Kalender Page (pre selectet Service and Provider)

decke wand boden Wohnfachmarkt

May 17, 2024, 5:53:34 AMMay 17
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello. I'm working on integrating the booking page directly into my homepage via HTML. I would like to offer a separate page for each service. I don't want the selection menu for service and provider to be displayed. Like this URL (https://easyappointment.decke-wand-boden.de/index.php/?provider=4&service=2), I would like to go directly to the calendar page. I use the software “Siquando” and embed this as HTML code directly on the page. Is there a solution to this?

Alex Tselegidis

May 20, 2024, 6:26:15 AMMay 20
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello!

Yes, this is possible as shown in the demo link you provided.

With v1.5, if both the service and provider IDs are present in the URL, the second step will be displayed automatically and the first one is skipped

You just need to assign this URL to the "src" attribute of your iframe and that will do the trick

Alex Tselegidis, Easy!Appointments Creator
Need a customization? Get a free quote!