Customer "calendar"

Christos Gleridis

Mar 5, 2024, 4:05:07 AMMar 5
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Would be nice for the customers to have the ability to create and account where they can save their details and don't have to put them every time they book also to be able to see their bookings past and future.
What was done and when also an easy way to cancel/modify their future booking(s)

The Bat

Mar 5, 2024, 10:35:21 AMMar 5
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
everything already exist in the code but if you can , you have to modify for customers.

Luis Alberto Bentancur

May 7, 2024, 11:41:38 AMMay 7
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello everyone, sorry for my English.
I want to know where you modify so that the client can enter the system because if they do, I don't know how to enter
Thank you very much in advance

Alex Tselegidis

May 13, 2024, 6:42:36 AMMay 13
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello!

You will be able to find more info on how to customize the application on the Easy!Appointments Developers portal:

Alex Tselegidis, Easy!Appointments Creator
Need a customization? Get a free quote!