Mammoth and Mono Lake Christmas Bird Counts

Nora Livingston

Oct 30, 2021, 6:26:03 PM10/30/21
to Santiago Escruceria

Hello friends,

The time is nearing to mark your calendars for our local Christmas Bird Counts!

The Mammoth Lakes CBC will be on Sunday, December 19, 2021 and the Mono Lake CBC will be on Tuesday, December 21, 2021. Please RSVP as soon as possible and indicate which day or days you will be attending, and if you have an area preference. Santiago and I will get going on assigning areas and gathering the information you need to participate in the count once we have more folks on board.

With COVID continuing, we ask that folks take precautions to protect each other while out counting—we typically have small groups anyway, but we want to make sure that you all feel safe and act accordingly. We will not have in-person compilation dinners again this year and all area lists will be submitted electronically again.

All skill levels are welcome at the Christmas Bird Count, so bring a friend! Please pass this email to others so they can RSVP!

Thanks for your passion for the birds of the Eastern Sierra.

Nora Livingston and Santiago M. Escruceria

Mammoth and Mono Lake CBC compilers

Nora Livingston (she/her), Lead Naturalist Guide

Mono Lake Committee

(760) 647-6595 | (760) 647-6386 x135
Hwy 395 at Third Street, P.O. Box 29, Lee Vining, CA 93541
www.monolake.org | www.monobasinresearch.org

Saving Mono Lake for future generations through
protection, restoration, education, and science.
Long Live Mono Lake!

2021 teams areas Mono.docx
Mono Lake CBC circle areas.pdf
2021 teams areas MammothLakes .docx