Inyo County NAB Summer Reports

Rosanne Howard

Aug 7, 2021, 12:06:02 AM8/7/21
to EasternSierraBirds
This is a reminder to all who birded Inyo County during the Summer Season (1 June 2021 - 31 July 2021) that reports, descriptions, and photos of notable sightings are needed by 14 August 2021. Please finalize your eBird checklists or email reports to us by that date. We can be reached at chris...@gmail.com or rosieh...@gmail.com. If you cannot make that deadline let us know so we can make arrangements.

North American Birds Regional Reports have transitioned online. Inyo County NAB reports are part of the Southern California Regional NAB Report, available digitally here: https://www.aba.org/southern-california/.

We anticipate that most information that will go into the Inyo County subregional NAB report will be gleaned from eBird. When reporting a rarity, please specify in the species comments:
  1. the initial observer
  2. the author of the documentation
This information will be used to properly credit the observer(s) in the NAB report. Also, please take the time to properly document and describe a rarity so that the observation is worthy of becoming a permanent ornithological record.

In addition, please email us regarding observations of:
  1. notable high counts
  2. notable high and low elevation observations
  3. out-of-range observations
Best in birding,
Chris and Rosie Howard
Bishop, California