summer reports for North American Birds (NAB)

Chris McCreedy

Aug 6, 2021, 9:30:24 AM8/6/21
to Eastern Sierra Audubon
This is a reminder to all who birded Mono County during the Summer Season (1 Jun 2021 - 31 Jul 2021) that reports, descriptions, and photos of notable sightings are needed by 10 August 2021. Please finalize your eBird checklists or email reports to me by that date. I can be reached at crist...@gmail.com or cmcc...@pointblue.org

When reporting a rarity, please specify in the species comments:
  1. the initial observer
  2. the author of the documentation
This information will be used to properly credit the observer(s) in the NAB report. Also, please take the time to properly document and describe a rarity so that the observation is worthy of becoming a permanent ornithological record.

In addition, please email me regarding observations of:
  1. notable high counts
  2. notable high and low elevation observations
  3. out-of-range observations
Thank you for your diligence in reporting your records. Also, thank you to everyone that sent reports last season! Your reports were easy to understand and very helpful.

Sincerely,
Chris McCreedy