2019 ECORA Dues

Jan Dreisbach

Sep 29, 2019, 4:42:40 PM9/29/19
to ECORA, Di Eckerle, Cindy Scope, Simon James, Ed Acker, Rusty McLain, je...@bostonoutrigger.com, robert....@tuhs.temple.edu, Debbie Hall, Jill Denyes, Nathaniel Day, Kelly Rhodes, Andy Kaplan, Andy Kaplan, Roger Crossland, Matt Butcher, Phan Winter, Jonathan Miller, Jeffrey Winterkorn, Murphy Design, Betsy Ray, Vivianna Bendixson, Jaro Volny, M.C. Bernadette Burton, Robert Gaudette, Frank McClain, Ken Wong, Tesfa Myrie, Dave Makar, Ted Taylor, Lou Fernous

Hi All,

Hope everyone has been enjoying the outrigger racing season! It is (beyond) time to pay 2019 ECORA season dues; please pay your final dues at the latest by October 15th and provide me with a club roster.  Thanks to those of you who have already paid your dues for 2019:

Flying Phoenix

Kana Lua Miami

Ke Aloha

NCAWPA

Wanda

WCC Men

Roger Crossland

Missing Clubs Are:

BORA

Cayuga

KIYC

Manui’wa

MAPA

Nyack

PBDA

Philly Police

POCC

Wrightsville Beach

I didn’t send out a reminder email in the beginning of the season, so this is it.  I’ve listed the clubs who’ve paid and those who have not because we’d like to hear from all of you. Please do let me know if you don’t plan to join ECORA this season. If you do plan to renew your membership, it would be great to let me know via email too. (Obviously I’ll figure it out when I get the check, but it’s nice to know.) Also, I’d like to work with Cindy Scope, our ECORA Secretary, to develop a current list of club contacts so that information is very helpful.

As a reminder, here is the dues structure. We encourage everyone to affiliate with a club:

Clubs with 4 or more people:  $10 per paddler

Clubs with 3 or fewer people:  $35 total

Single non-voting member:  $10 total

Please send me a roster of the members in your club with first and last names as well as age in 2019.   The check should be written to "ECORA."   Please send the roster and check to me at:

Jan Dreisbach, ECORA Treasurer

10932 Longmeadow Dr.

Damascus, MD  20872

It's very helpful if you would let me know via e-mail when you put them into the mail so that I can keep an eye out for them.  For those of you who send me checks from individuals in their clubs, please, please make sure the check is written to “ECORA.”  Double-check this before you send them to me, please.  (Sometimes they are written to whomever is collecting them and sometimes to me.)   Also, please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!  Look forward to seeing payments by October 15th .  If you have any questions or concerns about making the date please e-mail me. Nagging is no fun – no aloha there.

Aloha,

Jan