Extra Paddlers - Monumental

M.C. Bernadette Burton

May 18, 2019, 12:26:08 PM5/18/19
to eastcoast...@googlegroups.com
Aloha!
Wrightsville Beach Outrigger Canoe Club has four women who would like to paddle Monumental and are looking for two additional paddlers. We had thought we could field a co-ed boat but that would mean one of our women would sit out. If you have need of one female, we could provide that and run a co-ed boat with some extra men on our team. Please let me know as soon as possible so that they can plan travel arrangements! Thank you so much! I am open to suggestions!

Bernadette Burton
Women's Coach, WBOCC
9194233795 (text or email best!)

Bernadette Burton
Senior State Representative
Russell Rescue Inc
Carolinas Region
www.russellrescue.com

Cindy Scope

May 18, 2019, 5:32:22 PM5/18/19
to M.C. Bernadette Burton, eastcoast...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bernadette we have one woman and one man.     Woman can steer or paddle.   Experienced.     Cindy

Sent from my iPhone

Cindy Scope

May 29, 2019, 3:52:07 PM5/29/19
to M.C. Bernadette Burton, eastcoast...@googlegroups.com