OC6 Cancelled @ Lighthouse To Lighthouse Race | L2L

Gary Williams

Sep 6, 2019, 10:46:44 AM9/6/19
to Di Eckerle, ECORA, Cindy Scope

Hi ECORA,

I am cancelling the OC6 event on Saturday 14th at the L2L due to lack of interest. We are still holding the OC1 and OC2 events on Sunday over 7 or 14 miles. All are welcome. www.lighthousetolighthouse.org

Gary Williams

Managing Partner

garywi...@ptxpartners.com

[c] 917-597-8507

[w] 203-557-5527

O-NetSuite-Cert-Administrator-horz-rgbO-NetSuite-Cert-Financial-User-horz-rgbO-NetSuite-Cert-SuiteFoundation-horz-rgb

PTX Partners LLC

55 Greens Farms Road

Suite 200-62

Westport, CT 06880 USA