ECORA - Blackburn Challenge - Who's coming?

Jeffrey Chun

Jun 11, 2019, 8:07:16 AM6/11/19
to ECORA Group
Hi Folks - If your team has some thoughts about paddling Blackburn for OC-6, please send me a quick if your bringing men's, women's, or mixed crew and canoe type.

Also, please let me know if your team will be willing to bring canoe for $300 rental fee.  I have a couple teams reaching out asking for a canoe.

Thank you!

Jeff Chun
Boston Outrigger

Rusty McLain

Jun 21, 2019, 10:38:46 AM6/21/19
to ECORA
Mid-Atlantic Paddlers Association is registered with a men's team.    We are coming from Norfolk / Virginia Beach Virginia area with one boat.  However, if there is a boat available to rent that would/may be preferable.   Rusty McLain, and Lee Duncan

Nathaniel Day

Jul 3, 2019, 12:35:52 PM7/3/19
to Jeffrey Chun, ECORA Group
Hi all,

WCC has entered one OC6 crew for Blackburn, but has space for three on our trailer. Please let me know if you are interested in borrowing from us (or, alternatively, can bring a canoe for us to borrow from you -- happy to make a donation to your club in exchange).

Cheers,
Nate