2019 Lanakila Iki Ocean Challenge

1 view

Bob Shustack

Sep 6, 2019, 4:28:17 PM9/6/19
to eastcoast...@googlegroups.com, Di Eckerle
Aloha ECORA !

It is now time to start planning for the Ocean Challenge in beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida, October 12th & 13th !

beach 2.jpg

Saturday -  ECORA OC6 - Point Series Finale
Men's and Women's races are 12 miles in the Ocean obviously.
Mixed race will be 10 miles.

Sunday -  Small Craft
4 and 8 mile courses.

Hurricane Dorian has helped reduce the cost of lodging and flights, so its a great time to book travel!   Fort Lauderdale (FLL) airport located only a few miles from the beach race course and is usually the cheapest option.

We have NOT sold out of rental canoes but they are limited to please book asap.
If anyone would like to trailer some canoes south please let me know .... we even have space for you if you would like to keep them here for the winter.

More info on paddleguru and our FB pages.

Picture1.jpg

Please like our page for race updates.

Mahalo

Shuey