Lighthouse To Lighthouse Race | L2L

Cindy Scope

Aug 23, 2019, 9:35:54 AM8/23/19
to eastcoast...@googlegroups.com
Hi All. A weekend of fun and Exciting Paddle racing is coming up!! Norwalk CT

Lighthouse 2 lighthouse

Oc6 on Saturday September 14

14 and 7 mile races

0c1-2 Sunday Sept 15.

We have (free) housing/camping and boats available a short drive from race site. Housing and race site are close to east Norwalk and Westport, ct train stations.

Boat drop off available Friday night.

Bring novice and racing crews!

Please contact cindy scope
Csc...@optonline.net

https://www.lighthousetolighthouse.org/

Gary Williams

Aug 26, 2019, 8:56:55 AM8/26/19
to ECORA
Hi ECORA,

We are anticipating a turnout of OC6 on Saturday 14th and encourage you, at the earliest to let us know you are coming. Registration is via https://www.lighthousetolighthouse.org/. We have organized storage and access for boats and trailers on-site. Please respond to this thread or alternatively contact Cindy or myself (gwil...@achillesinternational.org) for more details.

Regards

Di Eckerle

Sep 4, 2019, 2:01:56 PM9/4/19
to Cindy Scope, Gary Williams, ECORA
Aloha ECORA Clubs,

We need folks to sign up for the Lighthouse to Lighthouse race next weekend, September 14 (OC6 race) and September 15 (OC1&2).  Please respond to Cindy and Gary, copied, ASAP to let them know you will be attending. It costs time and $$$ to put these races together and we need your support.

All the best,
Di

Di Eckerle
President
ECORA

Nathaniel Day

Sep 4, 2019, 3:03:35 PM9/4/19
to Di Eckerle, Cindy Scope, Gary Williams, ECORA
Hi all,

WCC has 3 guys interested in racing OC6 on Saturday. Please let me know if you may have another half of a reasonably strong men's crew, or three women to form half of a reasonably strong mixed crew.

Thanks,
Nate Day
WCC Men's Outrigger