Room for rent in Eastwood neighborhood, seeking female roommate

Grace Wegener

Aug 4, 2018, 3:44:26 PM8/4/18
to east-na...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for a roommate for an open bedroom in my furnished home in East Nashville (Eastwood neighborhood, down the street from Rosepepper, Portland Brew, etc).
Must be female, non-smoker, no pets. Late 20's to early 30's preferred.

I'm 28, work full time at an independent record label, am a musician on the side, and I love to have fun but not in a wild house party, downtown Broadway kind of way; I'm more of a chill neighborhood bar, fun rock show, casual dinner get-together kind of person.

Rent: $850 per month plus utilities that are split 50/50 with me (per person it's around 100-150 average in summer, higher in winter due to the heat being on, but I try to keep heat/AC as economical as possible).
Utilities are electric, water, Comcast internet (about $60 per month total), home security ($25/month total), yard maintenance ($60 per month total in spring and summer, and a leaf pickup or two in the fall - none in the winter)
Room size: 12' x 13' big north-facing window, lots of light, roomy closet.
The room has a phone jack and a coaxial cable jack if you have a TV, along with a bunch of wall outlets.
Full bathroom right outside the bedroom.

The photos of the bedroom have a few bits of furniture in them that will be moved upon rental.

Other amenities:
-high efficiency washer and dryer
-dishwasher
-a relatively new microwave and oven
-small driveway that could snugly fit two cars but there is plenty of street parking space alongside the yard.
-front yard
-a storage closet with a couple stairs leading up to it outside the house

ItsJoan NotJoann

Aug 4, 2018, 6:07:25 PM8/4/18
to East Nashville

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 2:44:26 PM UTC-5, Grace Wegener wrote:

I'm looking for a roommate for an open bedroom in my furnished home in East Nashville (Eastwood neighborhood, down the street from Rosepepper, Portland Brew, etc).
Must be female, non-smoker, no pets. Late 20's to early 30's preferred.

I'm 28, work full time at an independent record label, am a musician on the side, and I love to have fun but not in a wild house party, downtown Broadway kind of way; I'm more of a chill neighborhood bar, fun rock show, casual dinner get-together kind of person.

Rent: $850 per month plus utilities
Utilities will be split 50/50 with me. Electric, water, Comcast internet (about $60 per month), home security ($25/month), yard maintenance ($60 per month in spring and summer, and a leaf pickup or two in the fall - none in the winter)

Utilities average how much per month??

Why can't guests use your bathroom?

Grace Wegener

Aug 4, 2018, 8:03:06 PM8/4/18
to east-na...@googlegroups.com
They can, it's just in the master bedroom so sometimes people might not want to. Sorry, I didn't mean it to come across that way! Of course both bathrooms can be used.

In the summer, average utilities are probably around 150 total, in the winter it's a bit higher because of the heat being on, but I try to keep it as economical as possible.