Two ADORABLE sister kitties need a new home_Please Read :)

Joshua Pritchett

Nov 27, 2018, 7:35:09 PM11/27/18
to East Nashville
Hello Neighborhood,

I fostered two beautiful sister cats that I found as kittens here in East Nashville over 3 years ago. I first just took them inside to get them out of the rain, but then fell in love. I am now moving out of the country at the end of the year, and need to find a good home for these amazing creatures. You know how there are good cats and then bad cats...well these are the BEST cats. All they want to do is cuddle and be social. They are not skittish at all, but are not rambunctious or naughty either. They are spade and fully up to date on shots/vaccinations. Depending on where you live, they would be able to be indoor/outdoor after they have adjusted.

Their names and personalities are:
  • Hobbes -she has a bumm back leg so she hobbles around (totally healthy and doesn't bother her, the vet thinks it was a birth defect). It's cute. She is the more cuddly one and you can tell she is emotional and thoughtful
  • Lil Francis- although she is not so little as she loves her snacks. She is the lazier one and you can tell she operates on "cat-mode." Food, pets, sleep, repeat. She has a handsome face.
All joking aside, these are great cats that I would love to find a good home in the area. I know they will bring joy to someone else just as they did me! They are available now, or up until the end of December, which is when I am leaving. Who doesn't want a Christmas Kitty?! :)

Meow,
Josh
(feel free to call or text)

Cats_2.jpg