Tonight: Family Poetry at Lockeland Table Tonight on May 16

Benjamin Smith

May 16, 2018, 9:45:39 AM5/16/18
to East Nashville

On Wednesday, May 16, Lockeland Table is hosting a community hour to benefit Southern Word from 4 - 6pm. During that time, we will feature performances by Southern Word poets.

There is no cost although we will ask for a contribution. Lockeland Table is donating proceeds to Southern Word that evening.

It’s rare that we have an event that is family friendly so I am looking forward to this. Poets are writing pieces that will be appropriate for all ages.

Please see Facebook event. I would recommend making reservations if you are interested in attending.

https://www.facebook.com/events/166826797269688/