Meetups? Your favorite places to code in the East Bay?

David Trejo

Dec 31, 2010, 8:50:01 PM12/31/10
to east-bay-h...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I'm back in the East Bay / Berkeley area for a few more weeks, and I'm wondering where
you guys hang out and code when you're not in the office.

Do you guys have favorite cafés or hangout spots?

Also, are there any HN or developer related meetups coming up soon? Any information would be helpful, as I'm a bit out of touch with the scene since I'm on the east coast most of the year.

Happy new years!
-David Trejo
(DTrejo on HN)

Jonathan Nelson

Dec 31, 2010, 10:24:02 PM12/31/10
to east-bay-h...@googlegroups.com

I run www.hackersandfounders.com, and we have 1 meetup on the schedule, but we are planning events for the next few months.  They should be on the schedule soon.  If you're interested in attending, let me know, I'll push through your RSVP.