Hackers and Founders East Bay

iamelgringo

Aug 30, 2010, 8:49:30 PM8/30/10
to East Bay Hacker News
Hey, guys.

I've been running the Hackers and Founders Meetups in Silicon Valley
and San Francisco for a couple of years, and we have a bunch of people
interested in having a meetup in the East Bay.

Hackers and Founders started as a way to get HN readers together
around Startup School, and a bunch of our attendees are frequent HN
readers.

We've been trying to get over to the East Bay, but space is always an
issue. Berkeley Ventures recently opened up a coworking space they're
willing to let us use for a meetup. So, we've scheduled a "Hang out
and have a beer" event October 7th at 6pm at Berkeley Ventures.

Details to follow over at http://www.meetup.com/Hackers-and-Founders/calendar/14598232/?from=list&offset=0

You're all more than welcome to come.

Ping me if you have any questions.

Best,
Jonathan Nelson
aka iamelgringo on HN

Jack Fox

Aug 30, 2010, 11:23:16 PM8/30/10
to East Bay Hacker News, iamel...@gmail.com
Don't know if anyone on this list has seen this message. Forwarding...