Visiting Berkeley this week. Will try to locate.

ColoradoCMS

Jul 28, 2010, 10:31:44 AM7/28/10
to East Bay Hacker News
Will it be obvious where *within* Brower Center meetup will be held?
Anybody know if there's convenient bike lock-up outside DBC?

David Crawshaw

Jul 28, 2010, 10:39:54 AM7/28/10
to east-bay-h...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 7:31 AM, ColoradoCMS <fam...@puebloserves.org> wrote:
> Will it be obvious where *within* Brower Center meetup will be held?
> Anybody know if there's convenient bike lock-up outside DBC?

I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard good things:

http://www.bart.gov/news/articles/2010/news20100712a.aspx

d.

Jey Kottalam

Jul 28, 2010, 11:39:57 AM7/28/10
to east-bay-h...@googlegroups.com
There's lots of bike parking around downtown Berkeley, so if there
happens to not be a lock-up in front of DBC there'll be one on one of
the neighboring blocks.

-Jey

jose d lopez

Jul 28, 2010, 12:26:34 PM7/28/10
to east-bay-h...@googlegroups.com, East Bay Hacker News
There is a bike lock up in front of the building. There is also a new free bike lockup on Shattuck (about 100 meters away) but not sure when it closes.

We'll be in Suite 340. There will be a sign and a dial-in code at the front door as the building closes at 6p.

Jack Fox

Jul 28, 2010, 2:32:39 PM7/28/10
to east-bay-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I will bring pizza too. Is there wi-fi access?

jose d lopez

Jul 28, 2010, 3:11:54 PM7/28/10
to east-bay-h...@googlegroups.com
yes, we have a guest network. SSID and password will be posted.