Keeping it regular? Meetup tomorrow night?

Timothee Boucher

Aug 10, 2010, 5:47:33 PM8/10/10
to East Bay Hacker News
Hi all,

I was wondering if people would like to keep it regular and meetup
tomorrow night (though it doesn't have to be on Wednesdays… Thursday
works too).

Unfortunately, I don't have a place to offer besides going back to
some of the bar suggestions from before.

Just gouging interest…

Cheers,

Tim

Jack Fox

Aug 10, 2010, 6:12:34 PM8/10/10
to east-bay-h...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make it tomorrow night, but hopefully next time.

Jack Fox

jose d lopez

Aug 10, 2010, 6:43:03 PM8/10/10
to east-bay-h...@googlegroups.com
yeah, I was thinking every 2 weeks is too often. monthly ?

We can keep having it here if it works for everyone. We'll just need to make some changes (re: food, projector, directions, agenda) and be a little more organized about it.

Andrew Badr

Aug 10, 2010, 11:38:38 PM8/10/10
to east-bay-h...@googlegroups.com
I can't do this or next week. The 25th would work though.

Sridatta Thatipamala

Aug 11, 2010, 12:45:15 AM8/11/10
to east-bay-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll be able to make it to these meetings regularly once Cal's semester starts (on August 24th). So I second Andrew's idea of doing it on the 25th.
--Sridatta