Two new Biohacker articles - Serious Wonder and East Bay Express

Ryan Bethencourt

Jul 31, 2013, 1:32:03 PM7/31/13
to East DIYbio, countercu...@googlegroups.com, sudo-discuss, diybio
Hi All,

Two great new articles on Biohacking and DIY Bio mentioning Glowing Plants, Biocurious, Counter Culture labs, Berkeley Biolabs and many more groups/people in our movement!

East Bay Express -  Biohackers

Serious Wonder - DIY Biohacking coming to a Lab near you

Rock on!

sparkfixfix

Aug 2, 2013, 11:05:46 AM8/2/13
to countercu...@googlegroups.com, East DIYbio, sudo-discuss, diybio
Ryan,

Good articles - is there a reason why I can't find the serious wonder site?

Lynne

Ryan Bethencourt

Aug 2, 2013, 1:44:25 PM8/2/13
to sparkfixfix, countercu...@googlegroups.com, East DIYbio, sudo-discuss, diybio
Hey Lynne,

Hmm... not sure unless they went down briefly. They're a very cool site (kind of a technology/futurist site, they were fascinated when I talked to them about DIY Bio and Biohacker culture in NYC), I just checked and I'm having the same problem. Hopefully they'll be back up soon!