RE: EAS uid/pwd

McCullough, Paul

Mar 7, 2011, 3:36:14 PM3/7/11
to Briscoe-Smith. Allen (MSA), eas-d...@googlegroups.com

Allen,

Just to make sure we are all on the same page….

-          you have downloaded the SF mad database that is on google code

-          inside of that DB, there are django application users

-          you want to use these but you do not have the credentials

Let’s do this…

You try to reset the django superuser (instructions below)

Failing that, I will provide the password to you (after resetting passwords on our publicly available DEV and QA instances)

Once you have the django super user, you can use the admin tool to manage the users….reset passwords and the like.

First, the EAS django admin site should be accessible like this:

    http://localhost:80/admin

Try resetting the password this way:

    http://coderseye.com/2007/howto-reset-the-admin-password-in-django.html

Be sure to read to comments below the post.

To do this, it will help if I send you the django superuser name – I’ll do that in a separate email.

If this fails, give me a ping.

Regards,

Paul