Problem with time in Guralp Minimus (slink2ew)

Ricardo Gabriel Sifon

Oct 13, 2021, 1:02:58 PM10/13/21
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I have a few Guralp Minimus with a problem with its GPS.
The signal is received with seconds late.
And I can't change the GPS.
How I can stamp the correct time to the signal received? Is it possible modify the slink2ew module source coude?

Regards,

Ing. Esp. Ricardo G. Sifón

MP 4031

Departamento Laboratorio Sismológico
INPRES
Instituto Nacional de Prevención Sísmica
Roger Balet 47 Norte - CP 5400

San Juan - República Argentina
Tel. +54 (264) 4239010   int. 211

https://www.inpres.gob.ar/

Amry Priswanto

Oct 13, 2021, 1:05:59 PM10/13/21
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
I think the problem is on gps it self, if guralp system is using garmin gps, maybe the problem is same as like PSN adc that have same problem on timestamp.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/earthworm_forum?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Earthworm Community Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/earthworm_forum/CPXP152MB31589303E9B0ADA1CBDFDA739FB79%40CPXP152MB3158.LAMP152.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Bob Hammond

Oct 13, 2021, 2:06:37 PM10/13/21
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com

Victor Preatoni

Oct 14, 2021, 10:33:54 AM10/14/21
to Earthworm Community Forum
Hola Ricardo!,

very strange problem. Are you sure the digitizer is locked to GPS clock?.

I have used wftimeshifter to correct the 1024 weeks WNRO problem. If your time shift is exactly N * seconds, you may use the same module. Check this link:

Victor

fish -

Oct 14, 2021, 11:17:46 AM10/14/21
to Earthworm Community Forum
Hi Ricardo,

Güralp Minimus digitisers use ublox GPS receivers which have no WNRO problem.  Please report your synchronisation problem to support[at]guralp.com.

Yours,
<°}}}>«<