ISTI EarthWorm Course June 2024

Yoshi Nesbitt

Jan 26, 2024, 2:33:21 PMJan 26
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com

This June 24-28 2024, ISTI will host another of our popular Earthworm training courses, in person. Earthworm is the popular open-source automatic regional earthquake
locator and data acquisition system. Originally invented by the USGS, Earthworm is now maintained and improved by a group of open-source developers that ISTI helps organize

In the course, we will be providing an expert’s insight into the system. You will learn tricks and tips from our decades of experience operating and programming Earthworm. You will learn how to set up regional automatic earthquake detection with the latest release of Earthworm.

This course will be useful to anyone setting up, managing, tuning, or developing for an Earthworm system.

WHEN

  • Date: June 24-28 Monday through Friday

  • Time: 9am-4:30 pm M-Th, 9am-1pm Friday. Eastern Daylight Time

  • Schedule: (5 days) Monday through Friday

WHERE

New Paltz, NY

We encourage you to sign up as soon as possible due to limited class size. Contact ISTI for availability.

Price — $2495 USD per student for government and academic organizations. Commercial organizations, please contact us for pricing. Payments can be made anytime up to a week before the start day of the class. Please call (518) 602-0001 if you need additional information.

DEADLINE: MAY 10, 2024

To follow ISTI news and updates please subscribe to our newsletter "the isti letter" at  https://www.isti.com/newsletter-sign-up.