Operational DeepLearning picker for Earthworm

Jean-Marie SAUREL

Feb 17, 2022, 1:19:03 PM2/17/22
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com, RETAILLEAU Lise, Claudio Satriano
Dear all,

I'm very pleased to announce our new paper on the operational
implementation of PhaseNet with Earthworm.
https://doi.org/10.1785/0220210279

We wrote a Python wrapper of the PhaseNet deep learning based picker to
use it with Earthworm regular distribution.
https://github.com/jmsaurel/phaseworm

It's operationnal at La Réunion volcano observatory (OVPF) to monitor
Mayotte eruption seismicity since 1 year.
And it's also monitoring Martinique Montagne Pelée volcano seismicity
and Antilles tectonics since 6 month.

For anyone that already runs the mega-sausage, it should be easy to
setup and integrate into your working workflow.

Regards.

Jean-Marie.
--
Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris