java module -101 Noexec

Carlos Daniel Lara Garcia

Mar 25, 2023, 1:26:19 AM3/25/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, can i help me about thie issue?

i have this problem with java module,
I have tried several options but none work I always get the same error message
I appreciate all the help possible

Set EW_INSTALLATION=INST_SVG
Set EW_HOME=D:/earthworm
Set EW_VERSION=earthworm_7.10
Set EW=D:/earthworm/earthworm_7.10/bin
Set EW=D:\earthworm\run_working\bin\winston.jar
Set CLASSPATH=D:/earthworm/winston-1.5.3/lib/winston.jar
Set CLASSPATH=D:/earthworm/earthworm_7.10/bin/winston.jar

java.png

Meremonte, Mark E

Mar 25, 2023, 10:05:43 AM3/25/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Carlos,

I suspect you need to "export" the classpath. Please attempt this version in your ew_linux.bash file:
export CLASSPATH=:/opt/Earthworm/Winston1.6.2_2022/lib/winston.jar

Best, Mark
Mark Meremonte    Geophysicist
Seismology & Geomorphology Group
US Bureau of Reclamation   https://www.usbr.gov
Technical Services Center, Seismology & Geomorphology Group
Denver Federal Center,  PO Box 25007, 85-833000, Denver, CO  80225
Mar 28, 2023, 12:50:38 PM3/28/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
thank´s, for your help,  i tryed reconfigure ew_nt but it´s same issue , What else can I do?

set CLASSPATH=D:\earthworm\winston-1.6.2\lib\winston.jar

image.png

Stefan Lisowski

Mar 28, 2023, 1:27:02 PM3/28/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
It looks like the Winston.jar made it into your bin directory; you should leave it in the lib directory that the path points to.

But noexec  means that there's no executable. In this case, Java is the executable, so that is probably where your problem is coming from.
If you don’t already have Java install the JRE 1.8 (or JDK if you prefer) now, and yes, have it register with Windows whatever it asks about you.

To follow ISTI news and updates please subscribe to our newsletter "the isti letter" at  https://www.isti.com/newsletter-sign-up.

Carlos Daniel Lara Garcia

Apr 5, 2023, 10:07:51 PM4/5/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
hello  Stephan thanks for your help, however, I tell you that it does not work for me, I already installed java jdk 1.8 and I did the windows logs but it does not work

At some point you can, you can check my configuration, maybe you can see the error?