Sara SADC digitiser EW module.

cellectronic

Mar 6, 2022, 5:25:26 AM3/6/22
to Earthworm Community Forum
Hello All,

Some years ago a few of us were using the SARA SADC digitiser for which an EW module was available (Windows OS only)
As many of us are now using single board computers (Raspberry Pi etc) it would be beneficial for an EW module to be developed that is compatible with the RPi etc.
I for one, have two of these digitisers sat there doing nothing which  I would like to put to use.
Does anyone in our comunity have the time and knowledge to develop such a module ?
I believe the saraadsend module was built around the adsend module so it,s probably is not to difficult to produce the module.
I would be interested to hear the comunity views on this subject.
Thanks.