Join Earthwise Aware at the Growing Center on Saturday, March 2

Jennifer Clifford

Feb 25, 2024, 3:35:49 PMFeb 25
to earthwi...@googlegroups.com
Earthwise Aware will be at the Growing Center to participate in the festivities surrounding a long-standing New England tradition – boiling sap from sugar maple (Acer saccharum) to produce delicious m…
Logo
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.15.25 PM.png

Earthwise Aware will be at the Growing Center to participate in the festivities surrounding a long-standing New England tradition – boiling sap from sugar maple (Acer saccharum) to produce delicious maple syrup.

Saturday, March 2, 2024 from 11am-2pm

Somerville Community Growing Center

22 Vinal Ave, Somerville MA

Pay a visit and learn about this process from Growing Center staff. Stop by the EwA table and chat with our volunteers about our partnership with the Growing Center. Learn how to get more involved with documenting biodiversity in urban environments and other natural habitats in the Greater Boston area.

All event details are in the attached flyer. Hope to see you there!

Jennifer Clifford 🍁
Phenology | Ecosystems | Participatory Science

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Instagram icon
LinkedIn icon
YouTube icon
Earthwise Aware
earthwiseaware.org | Newsletter Signup »
🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate
jb6yxkmyxrcp
Maple Boil Down Flyer 2024.pdf