🙏 Thanks for being part of EwA's Life - Happy celebrations day to you all!

Claire O'Neill

Nov 26, 2020, 8:26:28 AM11/26/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
From all of us at Earthwise Aware to our community of incredible naturalists, citizen scientists, and nature defenders, to all wildlife out there, and to Earth as a whole: Thanks for being there! EwA literally would not 'be' if it wasn't with you and for you! A wonderful day of celebrations to all!

🦃  Now it feels right to introduce you to Walter: our resident young male turkey on Spring (in busy Somerville), and the subject of quite a few of my personal biodiversity observations this year. He appeared on a day in May and decided that our neighborhood was good enough to establish a territory. It was in the middle of the first COVID confinement period, and he brought a lot of wonders and great respite in our life. Walter, thanks for being in my life! I am learning so much from you. May you live an incredibly long life and find a mate! (Is there a chick somewhere in the area?). More about Walter > https://cutt.ly/ewa-walter 🧡

#thankful #Thanksgiving2020 #nature #compassion #ecocentrism #biodiversity

First encounter with Walter... And here he is evaluating the situation: Am I ok to be around or not?

Cheers! - Claire

claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate