Recap: This Week's EwA Insect & Plant Surveys (Growing Center + the Fells)

EwA

Oct 2, 2019, 3:45:17 PM10/2/19
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

Events > Plant Visitor Survey + Plant & Wildlife Monitoring (Locations: Somerville, Winchester)

📸 Our favorite observation of the week > Jen recording phenology at Long Pond today (Middlesex Fells Reservation)

It's official: we are stopping the arthropod abundance survey for the season 🔚
However, we'll continue with the arthropod occurrence surveys for a little while longer at all sites. We won't formally schedule those surveys (through Eventbrite), we'll announce them informally in our site EwA calendar as weather and time allows.

Otherwise, we're full in Fall event timing recording and we'll be back in the field next week at Long Pond for a Plant & Wildlife Monitoring session. Join us if you can!

Many of you helped and we thank you for that! Below are our session logs, and survey info.

This week, we surveyed the following locations:

A few snaps from the Harvest Festival at the Growing Center this past Sunday

Dan Preparing our EwA Table

An American Lady waiting for the Harvest Guests!

ⓘ More About EwA Citizen Science Program » here

Any question❓ Don't be shy. Just email me or reply to this thread.

Thanks, - Claire