Our NPN requests to get 3 species added in their DB has been accepted... That's cool!

1 view

EwA

Nov 15, 2018, 4:26:58 PM11/15/18
to Earthwise Aware Nature Circles
Pretty cool! I just received notifications from the National Phenology Network, informing me that the 3 requests we've made this summer to get the Cornus rugosa, the Desmodium cuspidatum and the Nabalus Serpentarius added to their list of species, has bee accepted. Now we'll be able to formally record them. And I'll have to fix the Cornus rugosa (recorded under a corpus florida for now) in our Dogwood site's records. Thought I would share the news with you guys! :D

EwA

Nov 15, 2018, 4:33:02 PM11/15/18
to Earthwise Aware Nature Circles
Ha! And same about our request for the Saul's oak (Quercus x saulii). That is great news!