🙋🏽 Join EwA's Monthly Livestream this Tuesday, Sept 19th at 6pm

Claire O'Neill

Oct 14, 2021, 6:49:54 AM10/14/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
EwA's monthly Livestream is this coming Tuesday (October 19th) at 6pm. For those who want to join (and if you're not already on the invite or don't remember the zoom access), please shoot me an email, I'll send the zoom link.

Description: We share with our collaborators and patrons important news, collaborations, ideas, new programs, study results. We answer any question from our audience. It's an open format, it's fun, welcoming, and energizing. Join us!

This Month Agenda:

▫ News:
-- Fruiting American Chestnut and other endangered sp. finds
-- New collaboration in the making (Charles River Conservancy)
-- New interns & volunteers
▫ Public Program Updates: Talks, Exploration, Documentation, Orientation Walks
-- FOF Annual meeting > EwA keynote: 'Why Save the Fells'
-- EwA talk at the Jenks > 'Becoming Climate & Biodiversity Ambassadors'
-- Co-lead EwA x Urban Nature Walk this month
▫ Participatory Science Project Updates
-- Biodiversity & Phenology Projects
-- Bio-Pollution & Fells Habitat Fragmentation Project > Dog Poop Map, Hab-Frag map update
-- 2021 Reports period starting!
▫ Fundraising & Grant Updates

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate