🍃 Tracking Climate Change Through the Seasons (The 2021 EwA Phenology Digest is out!)

Claire O'Neill

Apr 19, 2022, 1:23:18 PM4/19/22
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

Today is the day! We are proud to release the 2021 EwA Pheno Digest (Title: Tracking Climate Change through the Seasons) > here.  Enjoy the recap of our 2021 activities, our impact, and what we have planned this year.

We used a format for this digest that allows us to showcase an immersive story of a year in the life of a red maple that we monitor throughout the year. It would have been sad to miss the opportunity to share the fantastic visuals that we are able to capture in the field. Of course, we also highlight important data, as well as explain some of the why, what, and how of our climate-focused program, we highlight both our studies, and the external or partner usage of our data. We thank the EwA's citizen scientist community for being so committed to this program!

And with this last digest, EwA’s 2021 conservation series is now complete! The series comprises the 2021 Conservation Highlights, the 2021 Vernal Pool Report, Biodiversity in a Year (i.e., the 2021 Biodiversity Digest), Keeping the Middlesex Fells Whole (i.e, 2021 Habitat Fragmentation Report), the Little Things that Run The World (i.e., the 2021 Entomo Digest), Tracking Climate Change Through the Seasons (i.e, the 2021 Pheno Digest). We also released the EwA live 2021 Data Companion. See all of EwA's reports and digests throughout the years > here.

Enjoy this year's EwA Conservation series Join our effort!

Cheers! - Claire

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate