The EwA Summer Celebration Activity is Out!

Claire O'Neill

Jun 28, 2018, 4:50:42 PM6/28/18
to Earthwise Aware Nature Circles

Summer is a wonderful time to be outside as much we can! Be out in the evening, be out on weekends, be out at night. We always have our outdoor day bag ready to go. What's in our bag? Local fauna and flora field guides, a magnifying glass, our binoculars of course. Since we 'snap' for recording nature data, then we also have our camera. And because there's always a minute or 2 to spare and sketch quickly a bug, a flower, a tree, a landscape, then we also carry around our nature journal or a few sheets of paper, and pencils...