Think about EwA on this Global Day of Giving (I will match up to $1000)

Claire O'Neill

Nov 30, 2021, 10:27:20 AM11/30/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Some of you might have seen this campaign several times if you subscribe to several of our email lists, sorry about that: it's that time of the year! For those who gave already: we are so thankful! For those who can't, no worries: you can help by sharing our appeal and vouching for us... Thanks! There we go:

The Global Day of Giving is here! If you haven't yet made your plan for that special day, then please have Earthwise Aware in mind. By all means, please donate/share the EwA campaign (https://earthwiseaware.org/donate/) with your friends and network - fundraise for EwA by sharing and singing our praise! You know how hard we work to make EwA possible. By now you also know that we're indeed making a difference.
When you make your contribution to Earthwise Aware, your gift directly contributes to making biodiversity and climate science accessible to all and helps the generation of emerging environmental leaders. Your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate $5 or $500!
I am very committed to our work and our community and I will match this week's donations to EwA up to 1000$. [Donate »]

Earthwise Aware is a 501(c)(3) [EIN 82-1292474], your donation is tax-deductible!

At EwA we respect your privacy and do not share information that you submit to us.

We are so thankful to have you in our community!

- Claire

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate