July 16th Monitoring & July 17th Exploration at Long Pond (Recap)

EwA

Jul 17, 2019, 5:20:10 PM7/17/19
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group

Thanks again for field-working together yesterday! Thanks to Kathy yesterday, and to Bill, Mike, Jackson, and Tony today.

There were tons of dragonflies on both days! It was fun exploring new areas, although very sad to see wildflowers strips barren as the result of a very recent clear-cut. The result? With this cut, we lost a lot of pollinators and insects. That cut could have waited a little longer.

Otherwise, I am having cutting & pasting our logs in our forum, so we'll keep it simple today and link to the originals.

  • 07/16/19: Long Pond Monitoring > Session log here
  • 07/17/19: Long Pond Exploration > Session log here

See you at the next monitoring session!

- Claire