🖐🏽 Any volunteer to help EwA at an event this Sunday at Somerville Growing Center (2:30-5pm)

Claire O'Neill

Sep 24, 2019, 10:09:31 AM9/24/19
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
We'll be at the Harvest festival this Sunday at the Growing Center. We have a table, and one of us would either stay at the table or lead tour of the garden explaining and showing the citizen science and study we run there to help our pollinators (& insects) in our communities and globally.

Any of our Somervillian Citizen Scientist interested in helping me? Any of our citizen scientist from the Fells, Habitat and Fresh Pond interested in helping at our stand?

Thanks! - Claire