🐞 Next Pollinator/Insect Survey at the Growing Center > (Oct 18th, ~1:00pm )

Claire O'Neill

Oct 14, 2019, 6:27:58 PM10/14/19
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
I am probably going to run a quick insect photo survey in the native garden to get a few more data points for this year before our pollinator friends fade away: I am planning to come this Friday at about 1 pm.
So any of you who want to help me are most welcome. I am also going to remove the tags on our marked trees to let them rest for the winter (and avoid unwanted cut on our young trees from those tags).

It's a good opportunity to learn how to photo document for identification and inventory. I'll show the tricks of the trade.

As usual, connect with me if you intend to come or if have any question.

ⓘ More about this Project » https://tinyurl.com/ewa-at-the-growing-center
ⓘ More about EwA Citizen Science Program » https://tinyurl.com/ewa-citizen-science