Recap: This Week's Flora Survey & EwA's talk at the National Phenology Network workshop

EwA

Oct 11, 2019, 10:37:46 AM10/11/19
to earthwi...@googlegroups.com

📸 Our favorite observation of the week > An endangered Mississippi sandhill crane (Record and Pic upload soon!)

What a crazy week: a wonderful event with the National Phenology Network (NPN), and then our first big Site glitch! (now fixed and not even our doing really).

But as for the EwA presentation that we gave this past Saturday at NPN, the audience loved it! The topic? The need for citizen science, and especially Natural History. Here we talked about what it is to be a modern Naturalist, and we showed our sites in Massachusetts. They loved the visuals, our studies, EwA's message. And here it is for you to enjoy > https://tinyurl.com/ewa-natHistory-and-data

Otherwise, we're full in Fall event timing recording and we'll be back in the field on the 23rd at Long Pond for a Plant & Wildlife Monitoring session. Join us if you can!

Many of you helped and we thank you for that! Below are our session logs, and survey info: Middlesex Fells Reservation (Winchester) > 10/09/19 session log

ⓘ More About EwA Citizen Science Program » here

Any question❓ Don't be shy. Just email me or reply to this thread.

Thanks, - Claire