Join Us in Making 2023 Count for EwA! 🌿 Your Year-End Donation Makes a Difference.

Claire O'Neill

Dec 27, 2023, 7:31:15 PM12/27/23
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Make EwA a Success Story‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Logo
EwA-2023-EY.png
Make EwA a Success Story

Dear EwA Supporters,

As we bid farewell to 2023, we reflect on the incredible moments we've shared with EwA participatory scientists like you. Your passion for exploring the intricate world of tiny organisms has made our collective journey genuinely remarkable. Now, as the year draws to a close, we invite you to help us make 2023 count by contributing to our year-end fundraiser.

Your support has been the foundation of our success, and with your help, we aim to achieve even greater heights in 2024. At EwA, we believe in taking a closer look, exploring the wonders of the natural world, and appreciating the amazing, often overlooked, organisms that surround us every day.

Whether you've witnessed the enchantment of an oak tree or marveled at the growth power of an oak tree within a humble acorn, your contribution, big or small, significantly impacts EwA's ability to continue its vital work. Just like in nature, every element plays a crucial role in maintaining balance, and your support is no exception.

🌱 How Your Donation Makes a Difference:

  • Supporting Field Research: Your contribution aids EwA participatory scientists in conducting hands-on research, deepening our understanding of local ecosystems.

  • Educational Initiatives: Your generosity enables us to develop and implement educational programs that empower individuals to connect with and appreciate the natural world.

  • Conservation Efforts: EwA is committed to protecting biodiversity and preserving ecosystems. Your donation directly contributes to our conservation projects, ensuring a sustainable future for all.

🧡 Give the Gift of Nature - Donate Today!

No matter the size of your donation, whether it's more like the towering strength of an oak tree or the potential growth encapsulated in an acorn, your support is invaluable. Together, we can cultivate a thriving environment for EwA and pave the way for a more sustainable and harmonious relationship with nature.

Visit earthwiseaware.org/donate to make your year-end contribution and leave a lasting impact on the natural world.

Thank you for being an essential part of the EwA community. Let's make 2023 count and set the stage for an even more impactful 2024!

With gratitude,

– The EwA Gift Team

_________

Cheers! - Claire (aël/æl)

Earthwise Aware | President

Biodiversity & Climate Program Director

✉ claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
LinkedIn icon

Earthwise Aware

earthwiseaware.org | ✉ EwA Newsletter Signup

🧡 Thanks for Being an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador

jt4gn3yqob9h