Next 🙋🏽 EwA (Virtual) Office Hour: Intro to EwA Citizen Science

Message has been deleted

Claire O'Neill

Feb 11, 2021, 6:42:53 PM2/11/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Correction > Take 2! It's on Monday, not Tuesday (Why can't I get those dates right!).
For those of you interested: EwA's next Office Hour is an Intro to EwA CitSci
It's also a great way for our community of existing citizen scientists to see what other projects we run!

When? this coming  📅 Monday, Feb 15th 4-5pm.
Tell me if you want to join and I'll add you to the meeting invite.

Cheers! - Claire

claire...@earthwiseaware.org

+1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate

Cambridge Wildlife

Feb 12, 2021, 9:00:47 AM2/12/21
to Claire O'Neill, Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
I'd like to come to this, Claire!
A refresher will be great for my somewhat addled brain as we work our way into City Nature Challenge planning and thoughts on how we can support what you do.

--
For more information, visit: https://www.earthwiseaware.org/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EarthwiseAware/