šŸ Helping Urban Plant and Wildlife for Conservation [This Saturday at the Growing Center]

Claire O'Neill

Dec 7, 2021, 10:44:25ā€ÆAM12/7/21
to Claire O'Neill, Claire O'Neill
Do you want to know how you can help biodiversity in our city and at the Growing Center? JoinĀ Earthwise Aware's Introduction toĀ Plant & Wildlife Monitoring for ConservationĀ (2pm at the Growing Center this Saturday Dec 11th). Here's your chance to help monitor the center'sĀ biodiversity and discuss how to help pollinators through the recording of how seasons shape our plants and animals in a beautiful city garden.Ā

šŸŽŸļøĀ Ā Details & RegistrationĀ >Ā hereĀ (free / space limited - registration required).

ā—‡ Rendezvous Location:Ā The Somerville Community Growing Center.

Cheers! - Claire
Earthwise Aware | Executive Director
āœ‰ claire...@earthwiseaware.org
āœ† +1 781-883-5970 | LinkedIn Profile

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

ā“˜ www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup Ā»Ā

šŸ§” Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador Ā» Donate