Reminder: EwA Spring Forest Exploration Tomorrow (9:30 am, Flynn Rink)

Claire O'Neill

May 7, 2021, 7:03:57 PM5/7/21
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
A reminder for those of you who registered to the EwA Spring Forest Exploration (Fells walk), that we meet at 9:30 am at Flynn Rink. For those of you who did not register: we have one open spot > if you want to join, email me.

Kathy and I are excited to explore the gems of the Fells together. It's also World Migratory Day tomorrow! So, we'll definitely 'bird' as well as spend a good time observing the ecology of the woods.

Maybe we'll see a Rose-breasted grosbeak!

Rose-breasted Grosbeak © Claire O'Neill

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

www.earthwiseaware.org | EwA Newsletter Signup »

🧡 Become an EwA #ScienceForAll Ambassador » Donate