📊 The First Annual EwA Citizen Science Report is out!

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Claire O'Neill

未讀,
2020年1月15日 下午5:09:032020/1/15
收件者:earthwi...@googlegroups.com

🍾 Today is the day! We are proud to release EwA’s first annual Citizen Science report.

We are also thankful to have a community of core citizen scientists who are genuinely dedicated to EwA’s mission and want to see it succeed! Our community made this report happen!

This report highlights our work and the work of our citizen science community. It details the what, why, and how. It tells the beginning of a journey. As our community of citizen scientists and expert collaborators grows, we become stronger and ever more committed to building upon our accomplishments. We invite you to be part of our local natural history. Enjoy the report. Join us!

📊 https://www.earthwiseaware.org/2019-ewa-citizen-science-report/

Nature Conservation as a Way Of Life

ℹ️ More About EwA Citizen Science Program » here

Any question❓ Don't be shy. Just email me or reply to this thread.

 Make an impact - Help our #ScienceForAll program.
Become an EwA Ambassador today! » https://www.earthwiseaware.org/donate/
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄