Bio-pollution (Dog Scat) Mapping Project Update [June Records & Establishing Survey Routes]

EwA

Jul 1, 2020, 5:18:01 PM7/1/20
to earthwi...@googlegroups.com

💩 Fells Dog Poop Map project > The June records are in! See the map > https://tinyurl.com/EwA-FellsDPMap

Thanks to everyone who contributed geotagged photo records!

📢 We are also looking for volunteers to help us with the design of phase 2 of this project. We are establishing survey routes to launch structured surveys later this summer. We would like dedicated volunteers to help us with designing and piloting this second phase. If you're a hiker and have a smartphone, you're all set to help us. If interested, fill our volunteer interest form > https://tinyurl.com/ewa-citsci-volunteer-form. Thanks!

Cheers, - Claire

#citizenScience #habitatConservation #conservation #FellsDogPoop

#parasites #biologicalPollution